Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just for fun

James and I were having a quiet day so I stripped him off and took a couple of giggly photos... As you can see, James' new trick is to poke his tongue out, ALL THE TIME!!!!! Here are the photos...

4 comments:

Jacqui Walsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqui Walsh said...

What a cheeky look!!!! Mum and I have just had a great laugh!! He looks like such a little boy now, not so much a baby. Miss him heaps.
By the way- Love the quilt!

Ange Carmichael said...

Awwwwww that is just the cutest little 'poking out tongue' he has happening!!! I cant wait for him and Zak to see each other again to see their reactions!! Will talk soon.

Sarah said...

Wow! Such a change - he looks so grown up. I think he is really starting to look like Matt now! The tongue is just the cutest! Can't wait to catch up!