Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photos at the local Pharmacy - 5 months old

Well it's another month gone already!!!!! It's amazing how quickly time flies as I'm always surprised when the girls at Mother's Group remind me the pharmacy photo shoot is here again. Here's James in his 5 month pharmacy photos...

Is there a smile in there?????

I think there is... Come on...

Oh, there's a smile!!!!!


And there's that tongue! I told you it was his new trick! I just forgot to tell him it was rude to do it in public!!!!!
Oh, and by the way, I must congratulate Locke on his 'Saints Kilda' performance on the weekend. Although my team had to lose I must be humble (mustn't I Ange) and admit the Saints were the better team on the night...

But - for family loyalty's sake - I'm now on the Geelong bandwagon with the Tinkler men - Matt & Bernie (Oh and Paul - but just between you and me he grew up a Carlton supporter). James and I are happy to have them as our second side!

2 comments:

Jacqui Walsh said...

I can't believe how much he is growing up!

Ange Carmichael said...

Haha cheeky little boy - I wish Zak would grow some hair, not holding out much hope though based on Jenna and Locke who didn't really getting much until around 1!!!
Locke was very excited to see Nick on the back page of the Mercury on Sunday morning!!