Ohhhh that is a cute little toosh! Wow ONE! We would love to come, but might struggle to be there for his actual birthday we WILL be over to visit sometime this year though, the kids and I will just bum a ride on one of Leighs work trips ;)
Matt, Jane, James & Lucy live in Victoria, Australia. Matt grew up in Jerilderie, NSW, and is a Livestock Agent, Jane grew up in Hobart, TAS, and is a part-time Occupational Therapist and full-time mum to James & Lucy!
James was born on April 1st 2008, and Lucy was born February 9th 2010...
2 comments:
Ohhhh that is a cute little toosh! Wow ONE!
We would love to come, but might struggle to be there for his actual birthday we WILL be over to visit sometime this year though, the kids and I will just bum a ride on one of Leighs work trips ;)
I agree - nothing better than a cute little nudie!!!
We'll be there in thought! Can't believe it's come around already! Hope you have a fantastic day!
Post a Comment