We've received our blog book! YAY!!!! We can highly recommend sharedbook as a way to keep your blog forever...
The dedication page...
And an example of the pages...
So go get one!
Now, next story...
With the weather the way it's been, and not being as brave as the Carmichaels (to dress James in his wet weather gear and let him jump in puddles!) Matt and I have rigged up the ultimate spoilt boy outdoor area...
So we've been playing out there with multiple layers of clothing on, the gas heater pumping, and the ceiling fan on reverse to re-circle the warm air! Now that's a spoilt little boy isn't it!!
The alternative is that James would go CRAAAAAZZZZY by lunchtime if he didn't get outside so I'm very happy with our set up!
Here's James with Joey reading his favourite book at the moment. The Very Hungry Caterpillar... His favourite way of reading the book is to poke his little fingers into the holes the caterpillar ate out of the apples, pears, chocolate cake, pickle... etc. etc.
And finally, here's our masculine little man with his new fave toy... "Baby". I picked it up at a local trash and treasure market. It was unclothed and being sold for $5 so I bought it, brought it home and washed it and dressed it in a size 0000 jumpsuit that James used to wear! Can you believe he was ever that size!!!! Nanna would be proud that he's finally got a doll!
Our proudest moment with the doll was when I asked James where his baby was and he turned around and clearly said "Baby" - his first clear word! Yippee!!!!

4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the book with us. I would be very keen to get one.James we are so proud of you so lovingly cuddling the doll.. We all send you lots of cuddles.Thanks Jane and Matt for sharing your lives so happily with us. Takecare and luv from W.A.
The book looks fantastic ohhh I'm so excited to get ours finished and back now!!
Love your outdoor play area and that doll.....hmmmm classic, love it! Maybe he needs the real thing sooner rather than later ;P
Agreed Ang! The real thing is way better!!!
But so very cute. Keen to hear what Matt had to say about it. I'm certainly not brave enough for that, thankfully we have plenty Fletcher can "borrow"!
Awesome outside area. One spoilt little boy = one partially sane Mummy!
Book looks awesome. Must investigate!
If you guys had of moved up to QLD you wouldn't need the outdoor area! Brilliant setup however and my what a selection of toys... makes me feel like the twins are being dudded! Sylvia
Post a Comment