After tag-teaming all Saturday night (including Matt's parents!), and a combined total of about 2 hours sleep for Matt and I, we decided that I should leave the boys at the farm and head off to the Sunday netball semi on my own. I did, we won, and then we met up again on the way home (a lazy 3 hour trip for me - really nice to sit still for 3 hours after a very physical match!).
After arriving home with all hopes that James was on the improve, we had our hopes dashed again by him being just as flat as he was 24hours earlier. As I type now, a week later, he's still not 100%. Nasty damned flu...
Then, as welcome as pimples on your wedding day, I copped the flu Monday and ended up in bed til Thursday. Poor Matty has worked like a slave between meeting necessary work committments and doing absolutely everything he could for James and I in between. Matt's mum, Denise, came over to baby/mummy sit on Monday and Tuesday, and my Mum was on the verge of flying down to look after us.
Fortunately, we're well enough now to survive on our own while Matt went off to Wunghnu to play footy today (which I can add now they won by 2 goals booking a spot in the grannie and a week off to rest up!)
But on a positive note, we got a sneak peak at Bubba Tinks #2 on Friday. All is going well, there's the right number of fingers and toes and everything else is developing and in the right place. I'm somewhere between 14 and 16 weeks????? or maybe it's a big baby... Has to be a tough bugger to have survived so far!

It's a 'front on' of sorts. Lying facing the photo on it's side, head on left, then little hands, then huge abdomen... As the sonographer said "Cute, if you like aliens..."

3 comments:
Sounds like you might be feeling a little better than you have during the week. I hope you are anyway. Wish we lived closer so we could have helped you out. Give James a big hug and kiss for me.
Love the new pic of little Tinks #2.
xxoo
So very cute - for an alien!
Hope you're all on the mend now. Sending our love to you all :)
Oh man what a week, that suxs! Love the pic of bubby #2.
Post a Comment