Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dad on tour!

Now I've been a bit quiet but I've still been blogging madly! Let me explain...

On the 5th October, Dad set off on a holiday with his fellow principals and the Bishop of the Lismore Diocese to Athens, Greece, Turkey and Rome to retrace the footsteps of St Paul...

Given the difference in internet speed (and trying to navigate blogger in Greek!) Dad's been forwarding some of his postings home via the more reliable email system and I've been posting them for him.

If anyone is interested in taking a peek, his blog is http://leonandmary.blogspot.com. I'm planning to edit some recent video footage during James' sleep on Friday and will post it once done...

1 comment:

Ange Carmichael said...

Yeah you slacker, give me something to read! I love a good video so give me some of those too, remember I need company this week hehe ;)

Ohhh, I cant wait to settle down with my cuppa later on and read your Dads adventures, its right up my alley, ROME ahhhh my dream!!