Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Libby & Shannon's Wedding

Here's some pics of a very happy Libby & Shannon Gilson...
Again, I was pretty poor on the camera! And yep, Matt was there but didn't rate a mention in the photos! Surprise - another event where Matt and I forget to take a pic together!!!!

Her dress was absolutely stunning! So classic and elegant!



Libby (bride), Jane (in middle), Jo (right) and I all went to uni together and have stayed beautiful friends since those ridiculously fun times!!!! It's great to catch up at these sort of occasions with all of us living in various places around Victoria/NSW. Nothing ever changes, just our surnames!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Agreed - a gorgeous dress.

How lucky we are to have such wonderful friends - where very little ever changes except, as you say, surnames, and the size of the families!

Ange Carmichael said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!