James and Charlotte tried to check out the penguins... Maybe next year they'll be able to see ;)
Matt and James went to see the koalas feeding on fresh gum leaves...
But then the real fun started...
I looked around after Matt and James had been missing for a little while and this is what I saw...
Is that a pep talk for Jameson, Mitch?
"Hi-ya!"
Game on!
Slippery stuff...
And only now does Matt think to take the leather sandals off!
"More!"
Mud-man Jameson! (In a borrowed hat from Chelsea - not normally his style is it Rhi???)
And James in his mud-mask, with his clothes already stripped off...
We went to work with paper towel and baby wipes and cleaned him up enough to make it home for a shower... There was mud in his eyes, ears, nose, fingernails, and all through his nappy... But gee they were happy boys!
Another great celebration with an amazing group of women, men and children!

3 comments:
Wow! That looks like a whole lot of fun! Who needs to pay big bucks to go and get a mud mask/wrap... just get James on the job!
He's looking so grown up as well.
Awesome!! So fun to just let them go for it occasionally...
I know I struggle with the dirt - but man that looks like so much fun! How Cheeky! Boys will be boys!
Lovely that you're still catching up. My mothers group just caught up for our 5th Christmas party (no kids involved in ours now though). Such wonderful friends!
Post a Comment