Friday, January 1, 2010

NYE (borrowed from the Carmicheal Blog!)

I've stolen these pics from the Carmicheals... They won't mind ;)

We had a beautiful, relaxed New Years Eve-ning at the Pidgeon residence on the Eastern Shore... (Well relaxed for us after a very tired James went to bed!!!!)

Plenty of drinks ;)
Good food, great gingerbread!


Greater company (me with Bainy - who should probably be known as Sarah but I can't reprogram my brain!). Bainy, Ange and I played netball together, longer than 10 years ago and I have been lucky enough to have maintained their invaluable friendships over the years since... And their hubbys and kids are pretty spec too!

Ange was wielding the camera so avoided capture for her own blog and, therefore, my blog!


The star of the evening was the lightning and thunder show sweeping across Hobart and surrounds before, during and after the over-rated fireworks... Mother Nature reigned supreme this night!


Bainy showed us how to play guitar and Wii!

Leigh looks rather subdued here but was the dominant tennis player.

And, I have to put this in writing ;) , Matt and I were playing a great game of tennis until his massive backhand collected my left arm and left me playing with an injury for the rest of the game... I would have won otherwise ;)

Thanks Az & Bainy for hosting a marvellous evening...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are very welcome, and we hope to call in that favour in the not too distant future.