Friday, February 26, 2010

2 weeks to go...

2 weeks til our estimated completion date... How exciting...

A lot of things are almost finished - but considering it's been a while since I uploaded any pics we thought we'd post them anyway, finished or not...

Garage door installed on Monday...


Verandah framework, posts and gutters installed early this week. Just waiting for the Colorbond roofs...


My big oven and stove top - sauce and relish all round next year! (Glass splashback to be installed soon...)


Dishwasher and taps installed (although we're still waiting for the replacement benchtop after this one sustained a bit of damage while being installed...)


Lights almost all installed...


Laundry trough and wall and floor tiles finish off the laundry...


Tiles and bath all in place in the bathroom...


Garage door from the inside. The garage feels huge while empty!

And the ensuite with tiles in place...


And the throne... ;)

So close to moving in time we can almost taste it!

5 comments:

Mary Walsh said...

Fantastic. This is very exciting and it looks absolutely magnificent. Can't wait to see the floor boards. Well done. The moving will be easy when you are moving into such a beautiful environment.

Ange Carmichael said...

so excited for you - love the space and how nice to move into somewhere brand spanking new and spotless!!

it's midday and me the little tikes are all still in pj's...is that bad?

Sarah said...

It's starting to look like a real house!
I hope the move all goes well, and you get to enjoy spending some time with Matt.

Tinks19 said...

Looking great guys, what an exciting time. I moved into my new house on the weekend in a snow storm!. I hope for you you dont have to intend with that during your move!

I'll send photos soon I promise....

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh come on guys... there's not even a little slope in the floor to reminisce about your old Wyche homes and your kitchen cupboards are all straight! We look forward to a few cold ones on the deck.
McNicols