Before I put some more photos of Lucy up - I had to blog James and Matt's latest game in the backyard. Yep - it's now horsey time! James thoroughly enjoys this game and thinks it's the best game to play at the moment...
But here they are, due to popular demand. I must admit I'm already being one of those parents who have a million shots of the first baby but not so many of the second and subsequent babies...
Matt, Jane, James & Lucy live in Victoria, Australia. Matt grew up in Jerilderie, NSW, and is a Livestock Agent, Jane grew up in Hobart, TAS, and is a part-time Occupational Therapist and full-time mum to James & Lucy!
James was born on April 1st 2008, and Lucy was born February 9th 2010...
2 comments:
I love Matt's enthusiasm! That is sooo cute!
I think lucy looks like you Jane. And she is so adorable. But those arms, is it the photos or are they really that long :)
GK in the making!
those boys need to go live on a farm!
Yeah i think she looks like you too...gorgeous.
Post a Comment