Lucy in hospital, 2 days old...
Homeward Bound...
Settling and snuggling in with a very proud Daddy!
"Look, a rabbit"
"Kiss Baby" (We're still working on this baby being called Lucy)
Cuggle as James would say...
Lucy at home, 6 days old. Still looking a little jaundiced...
Awake and taking it all in...
Cheeky boy
Mummy and her 2 little cherubs...
More 'cuggles'. We had to negotiate fairly firmly to get her back this time!
Precious little cuddles with Lucy - 6 days old
"Aw, don't Mum!"
There were 3 on the chair and the little one said...
Bath time bliss...

4 comments:
You all look so delightful. Congratulations and keep enjoying. Hugs and kisses to all four of you. Takecare leanne
Aww Miss Lucy you are so sweet! And all of a sudden James seems SO grown up hey!
I want one too!! (but not gunna happen) I really do LOVE it when they are so tiny and floppy. You guys look so well and happy happy, great work...Love your family of 4!
So beautiful!
Now I really need a little cuddle :)
What a gorgeous family! Little Lucy looks like such a sweetheart. Congratulations xx
Post a Comment