Thursday, April 22, 2010

The new house... (Room by room!) - James' room

I'm not going to get all of these photos done as soon as I'd like so here's the new house room-by-room. Starting with James' room...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi and love filled with hugs and kisses to all 4 of you. I really like your bedroom James and feel so proud to see your bed. I slept in it for many years and have fantastic memories so hope and trust you enjoy. Am sure you will all be enjoying your new home - it is a credit. Takecare Leanne

Ange Carmichael said...

what a cool little bedroom for the boy!! That quilt is so groovy and bright, did a Nanna make that?

oh and Happy Anniversary ;P. xx

The Collins' said...

Awesome room - James will be loving it! Love the little bed - oh so cute! Talk Soon

Anonymous said...

James.... oh how neat your room looks.....now! Should it get messy however (highly likely) soften the blow by making sure you never ever leave a lego piece, corner side up, in front of the door for mum or dad to step on with their bare feet. Sweet dreams in your fantastic new bed. All our love Sylvia, Danny, Alicia, James and Hugh.