Wow. That just looks like a monster truck rally waiting to happen (cause I know heaps about that), I imagine James will have heaps of fun out there in the mud til complete. Can't wait to see it!
Matt, Jane, James & Lucy live in Victoria, Australia. Matt grew up in Jerilderie, NSW, and is a Livestock Agent, Jane grew up in Hobart, TAS, and is a part-time Occupational Therapist and full-time mum to James & Lucy!
James was born on April 1st 2008, and Lucy was born February 9th 2010...
3 comments:
Fantastic! What a wonderful achievement for a weekend. Look forward to seeing the finished result.
Wow. That just looks like a monster truck rally waiting to happen (cause I know heaps about that), I imagine James will have heaps of fun out there in the mud til complete. Can't wait to see it!
ah cool, looks like a decent size backyard you'll have!!
Suxs the little tinklers have been sicky sick...on the mend i hope.
Post a Comment