I was on supervisor duty the other day and had Lucy in the pram asleep while James, Jesse, Isaac and Alyssa played between the 2 yards. I turned around and this is what I saw...

Only enough time to snap it with my inadequate phone camera. There they were sitting and chatting on the water meter at the front of Kellie & Dylan's.
Gorgeous!!!
This morning Kellie and I were laughing about the boys and called them Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Alyssa (5 years old) asked what that meant. We explained they're two characters who are very alike as are James and Jesse. Alyssa then suggested her and Isaac should be called B1 & B2 so that they have special names too!
So there we have it. B1, B2 and Tweedledee live next door to Tweedledum ;)
We decided Lucy was too little for a special name yet...

2 comments:
Absolutely magnificent. Beautiful little kids together and I am sure capable of much creative activity.
Those boys are pretty cute. What a beautiful neighbourhood you must live in! Very lucky :)
Post a Comment