Monday, May 24, 2010

What's Cooking???

Somehow I've started to bake. And I'm loving it!!!! I think a very enthusiastic 2 year old Masterchef helps...

The new breadmaker for Mum's Day brought back memories of days in Blackmans Bay - and especially the cinnamon scrolls I remember Mum whipping up and us devouring... So I googled them and eagerly anticipated the day I would get the time to bake them.

Well, Sunday was the day.... YUMMO!!!!!!


And we weren't finished there. We decided to whip up a batch of jam drop biscuits to keep in the cupboard for mid-week (and mid-night) snacks...

So I guess here is where I casually suggest that a really good 30th present would be a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer in Pistachio. And if Matt doesn't read this then everyone can tell him!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice work Jane!
Those scrolls looks awesome!

Leon said...

Matt
Just before you race off and buy that appliance Jane was dropping hints about, check with me about how much trouble I got into doing EXACTLY that about 35 years ago.

Leon