James also has taken quite a liking to the 'chookens' which are housed about 50m from the farmhouse. The sneaky little man woke up from an afternoon nap and quietly slipped out of the house while I was snoozing, and Nan was getting ready for work to find those chookens and gave all of us a HUGE fright! That'll teach me for trying to steal a daytime nap! Nan found him within a minute and hollered for him to come back. By the time I got there I saw a little drowsy boy, barefoot, sucking his dummy and dragging Ronnie behind him as he walked back to the house...
Lucy just played...

and had a nice toasty warm bath on the coffee table in front of the roaring woodfire.
Not a bad life hey!!!!

2 comments:
hehe fun!!!!!
Our boy freaks at big dogs - we are due for a farm sleepover i think...
Love it. James has to be the cheekiest boy eva!
Pretty cute though.
Lucy is adorable. Yeah - wouldn't that be nice, Ah.
Post a Comment