Monday, August 30, 2010

I Like a ... Please!

So there were only 2 options for a munchie attack yesterday morning...
Choc coated teddy bear biscuits (Yay!) or Jam tart biscuits...

I asked James if he'd like one - "Yes, please Mummy" (He's dynamite with manners these days - expecting and getting great results!)

"Would you like a choc teddy or a jam bikkie?"

"I like a teddy, please"

(bikkie consumed by a little fella whose eyes then dart around the kitchen to locate the bikkie barrel ready for his next bikkie victim...)

"Muuuuummmy"

"Yes, mate"

"I like 1 more bikkie"

"Which one would you like?"

And as he reaches for the jam biscuit..."I like a vegemite one please!"

Well pretty close hey, but imagine that - YUK!!!!

1 comment:

Ange Carmichael said...

Loooooove et!!!
I really can't wait to meet Lucy (and i don't believe you that she's a toad...lol)