Oh my gosh..... she's grown up so much and it's only 9 weeks since I last saw her!! Such a gorgeous and clever little lady though. Can't wait to see you all soon and have lots of James and Lucy cuddles. xoxo
argghhh cuuute!! just wanna squeeze those chubby cheeks!! I may or may not talk to you this week hehe Pending outcome...may leave it a week or may call you first thing sunday haha
Matt, Jane, James & Lucy live in Victoria, Australia. Matt grew up in Jerilderie, NSW, and is a Livestock Agent, Jane grew up in Hobart, TAS, and is a part-time Occupational Therapist and full-time mum to James & Lucy!
James was born on April 1st 2008, and Lucy was born February 9th 2010...
2 comments:
Oh my gosh..... she's grown up so much and it's only 9 weeks since I last saw her!! Such a gorgeous and clever little lady though. Can't wait to see you all soon and have lots of James and Lucy cuddles. xoxo
argghhh cuuute!! just wanna squeeze those chubby cheeks!!
I may or may not talk to you this week hehe Pending outcome...may leave it a week or may call you first thing sunday haha
Post a Comment