It's long - nearly 4 minutes worth. But I'm sure Katie will get a lot of joy out of watching the progression of these two happy & nutty kids playing on their new grass in the glorious Spring sun...
I was in silent hysterics while filming, and for the record, there's an ABC kids show called Waybuloo where the cartoon characters do yoga but call it YOGO
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awwww this is way cute and funny!!! i did watch it the other day on my phone...I'm excited to learn some of that YOGO!!
There's your $100,000 funniest home video first prize right there! Lucy has some serious groove. The McNicol kids know all about the Waybaloos...maybe they can all yogo together when we next meet.
PS: The new lawn looks fabulous. They way the weather's looking, you guys down south are getting Spring way before us up here in QLD! It's been cold and wet to date. McNicols
Post a Comment