So it was 11am, at Soden’s Bistro, hanging out with the Mum’s group mums... One of the little girls comes and tells me that James and Austin were taking their clothes off. Then she brought me the jumpers and socks.
"Great." I said, "Thanks sweety." Packed the jumpers away and socks in the shoes. Nothing out of the ordinary really...
...
Then, she came back... “James and Austin have no clothes on”
And she was right!
So I just witnessed my son's first nudie run through a pub. Like most lads he had a partner in crime to nude up with, but unlike most it was 11am and it was in front of their mums. Hilarious!
Suze grabbed her phone and snapped a quick pic as they’d withdrawn to redress!
As I said before, hilarious!!!!
Oh, and we did have a little chat on the way home about where you can and can’t take your clothes off... ;)


2 comments:
oh dear, he's just like his mum ;)
x
LOVE IT!!!!
So much ammunition for his 18th hey!
Post a Comment