Thanks!!! I'll have to get a copy of that one. Can't wait to celebrate with you all when you get up here and to give James a big cuddle (4.5 months is toooo long without seeing him!!!!). xxoo
Matt, Jane, James & Lucy live in Victoria, Australia. Matt grew up in Jerilderie, NSW, and is a Livestock Agent, Jane grew up in Hobart, TAS, and is a part-time Occupational Therapist and full-time mum to James & Lucy!
James was born on April 1st 2008, and Lucy was born February 9th 2010...
4 comments:
And so say all of us
Thanks!!! I'll have to get a copy of that one. Can't wait to celebrate with you all when you get up here and to give James a big cuddle (4.5 months is toooo long without seeing him!!!!). xxoo
Just click on the pic and save it to your computer. It's real size. I'll give you a call now it's a humanly hour!
Happy Birthday Jacqui!!!!
Post a Comment