He thought his 'school' bag was pretty special this morning...
And, "Hey, that's my drink in there"
"I'm a little bit thirsty but Mum's got this drink bottle in a funny spot."
"Got it. A hard earned thirst needs a big cold drink... Ahhhhh that's better!!"
After 3 hours (spent vacuuming/shopping and having coffee!) I rushed back to BumbleBees to pick James up, with various scenarios running through my mind involving James screaming and missing me terribly all day... Nup, didn't skip a beat. The only time he cried was when another child screamed just near him and it scared him. He slept, ate and played right according to their schedule. I even had to go and pick him up for a much-needed Mumma cuddle!!!!!
Here he is when I arrived, having a play in the outdoor area...
Here's hoping tomorrow is just as smooth....

4 comments:
He looks so much older. So pleased he took it like a duck to water. Guess he has so much interaction with others he most likely thought he was with another mum's group. Great that he is so easy to please. Certainly get the impression 'our' little baby is growing up quickly. He'll win a few hearts as long as he keeps his teeth to himself.
He looks so grown up, with his school bag/lunch box, etc!!! I'm so glad to hear that he enjoyed himself and settled into the routine.
Awww, way to go James, sounds like he has it all sorted already.
That's great news Jane! Hope you're feeling much better about it now too!
He looks pretty relaxed!
Post a Comment