So we had a bit of a late start to the day, I baked a cake and took it into Bumble Bees for the kids and staff to share. (And about half of it has come home - uh oh!!! Matt & I will have to eat it!)
Best cake I've ever baked I might say... It rose evenly, didn't stick to the pan and is deliciously moist!!! WOW!!! I never thought it would happen...
Bumble Bees made this little birthday card up for James... It's A4 size with all of the pics from today with James playing, having Happy Birthday sung to him and eating his slice of smartie covered cake. First time he's had a gut-full of smarties so we'll see how he goes tonight!!!!
Here he is with his bulldozer from Danny, Sylvs, Alicia, James and Hugh! He loved it!!!
And loved the box too!!!!
I'll put some more pics up of a spoilt little boy with his presents soon...
He's asleep at the moment, been asleep for 2 hours already... Think I'll let that go...


4 comments:
Happy Birthday James - may you enjoy being 1. Looks like you had a great day and we all send our luv, hugs and kisses. His cake looks fantastic and we trust all turns out the best possible for your parents- Jane. Luv from all Leanne,Geoff,Karina,Brenton
Oh, great cake Jane - good job!! Cant believe he is 1 already really - Happy Birthday James!
Lots of love from Jenna, Locke, Zak, Ange and Leigh.xx
Fantastic job with the cake - I'm pleased he got to get stuck into some smarties!
He looks so tired in the photos at school! Very cute - and a lovely thing for them to do for you guys!
Hope Matt gets to help you guys celebrate soon. So great to talk to you yesterday.
Send all our love to your Mum and Dad. Hope they're starting to get on top of things. :-*
Happy Birthday James. Sorry I am a day late - things happen very slowly here in Laos so what's a day? Haha.
What a fast year that was? Hard to realize the little devil is one already.
Pity about the Coffs "dampener" but those are events that nobody can stop.
Love from Max and Nora
Post a Comment