Here's the evidence... He took his first steps in front of Kate, Jacqui and both sets of grandparents... He'd just woken up and Ronnie came for the ride..
Oh, and there's a little bit of footage of a little boy who has just learnt to mount his tractor... Kate is showing him the sound effects on her last day with us...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hehe haha love it!!!
What made me laugh even more...
"Jane where's my phone"
"In the car"
"Is it turned off or on"
"On"
"Who's car is it in"
"Yours, mine, whichever one we took to mass"
Gotta love random conversations caught on camera
And then of course there's the Kate's vroom vrooming..
Great video!! I'll never forget seeing James take his first steps!
Love his little 'crusty demons' stunt- I really thought he'd tumble off at the time (hence, me reaching out to help him) but he really kept his balance.
Such a clever little man!
Questions for Matt
Dad wants to know what Vic Stock agents are like in Vic, they have just started up in Tassie??
Tears in eyes Jane! I so love that we can (almost) share these moments with you! Such a clever boy! I can't believe he stood up on the tractor tehe.
Hope James is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment