James loves his swing and spent hours out there over Easter being pushed by Jacqui...
James made his first Easter basket at Bumble Bees. But still hasn't tasted chocolate... Next Easter...
The obligatory family portrait (sans Matt though. I'm intending to photo shop him into the gap between Jacqui and I... Will post it if I'm successful!)
Playing with the carpenter (Grandpa Leon) in his new toy box. It's a hit with both bub and Mum! It holds soooooo many toys and it's out of sight/out of mind for me... Thanks Dad!
And having a snuggle with Katie (and Ronnie)...
He loves his new bike and knows how to work the phone...
And how to work his hands/mouth/food (and the camera!!!!) I think he likes my cooking!
Quiet book time with Matty. Note the healing nose...
And some quick snaps Tuesday morning before the...

3 comments:
WOW a haircut!!! Looks like he was pretty well behaved.
Fletch got the clippers for the first time this week, new!
LUV the photo of him devouring his dinner, he looks so excited!
Great toy box - under the cot I take it, great idea.
Thanks for catching us up.
He looks like such a little boy now!! He looks like he was pretty happy to have his hair cut.
Love the photo of James eating his dinner. He looks sooo cheeky!!!
Awwww a haircut!!!! So cute...
Thanks for the update I love seeing what you get up to
My sister-in-law answered your question btw on blog archiving on our blog ;)
And have the tears been shed for Kate yet?
Post a Comment