Matt's been running at least once a day along the beach... James has been puddling about in the sand, sea and surf... And I've been sleeping ;) ...
We decided to get into it on Wednesday so we headed off to the Jetty for fish'n'chips for lunch and a play at the park. And, yep, I had a play with Jacqui's new camera!!!!!!
"Righto - what do I do now?"
"Yikes!"
"How do I get back up there again?"
"I love throwing sand. Don't know what Mum's issue is..."
"This is how you get back up there Dad"
"Oh, okay, I'm ready again..."
"YAY!!!!!!"
Around the wharf with my Dad...
And back at the unit with Jacqui and I both behind the camera...
Blowfish or kiss?
All gone...
Yummo... Daddy's foot...
Life's pretty good up here... And I'm loving Jacqui's new camera! I'm definitely not saying that a new camera makes you a photographer like Leigh, Ange and Bainy, but gees, I'm pretty sure Monet didn't use paintbrushes from the Reject Shop...
More to come...

4 comments:
Very nice pics Jane. You have done a terrific job. James is growing up so much. He looks full of mischief!
Enjoy your family and the break. How long are you up there for? Wish we could come up for some sun!!
(btw: Nice to have you back)
Thanks Jane - so wonderful to see you all having a great time. Our luv to all and look forward to the next update!! Leanne
firstly eeeeewwww cant believe you let him lick feet!
secondly what a perfect little subject.
thirdly enjoy your break, i know much i love my time with my ma & pa its pure bliss hey!
look forward to lots more updates and photos. x
Yukko Ange, I don't LET him lick feet! He tries to bite them!!!!!!
Promise I'll update more regularly from now on... Have a post from yesterday that I'm just finishing and then we'll put up the pics of the block when we settle next week!!!!!
P.S. LOVING THE BREAK!!!!!
Post a Comment