James is addicted to the digi camera - especially checking himself out after the pics are taken! These 2 pics are taken of him 'smiling'!!!!
And then, Pumpkin Patch had a special on t-shirts so we bought some and were sent a freebie pair of sunnies... I tried to show James how to put them on but he thought he knew how to wear them a better way!
And then this morning, after a breakkie of toast and a fruit smoothie (yummo!) James asked 'pease' for the catalogue I was reading - the Aldi catalogue and, specifically, the page with the bubble blower and the bubbles!
Do these pics remind you of anyone Walsh's?????
You might have to send me a scanned image of the similar pic Jacqui to post for old-times sake!!!!
But the giggly 24 hours was topped off this morning in my 'booking in' interview with the hospital... After reviewing James' passage into this world, the midwife recommended Matt and I learn how to deliver a baby in case it happens at home or in the car! And then (I'm glad I found this funny) when she asked me my pre-pregnancy weight and I said 'not sure, and gave a guesstimate' she said, "Surely not, that's hefty!'. I reminder her I was 6 foot tall and then she said 'Oh well, that's very reasonable then...' Gotta love midwives!

3 comments:
Hahaha... love James' smile for the camera!! I have about 30 odd photos of his smile for the camera, from the week before last.
Love the sunglasses! He sure does look 'cool'.
Yes, James does remind me of someone else in that photo. I'll have a look for the similar photo and get it scanned (just not sure which box it is in at the moment). He's even got his feet/legs crossed. The only thing missing is that his feet aren't up on the table!!!
haha check him out, love it! Pretty good company to have when your man is putting in the hours.
and what the?! Silly midwife, I mean seriously!
Feel your pain honey!
or the "but you are tall" to compensate for the look of shock horror when weight is mentioned!
So cute James. Fletcher mostly puts his sunnies on upside down too.
Post a Comment