Looks like a giant meccano set! There's codes on all of the pieces where I guess they join them all up... I reckon this part of the job would be FUN!!!!!!
Hard to believe those 4 piles of steel are gonna hold our house up forever!!!!
Matt, Jane, James & Lucy live in Victoria, Australia. Matt grew up in Jerilderie, NSW, and is a Livestock Agent, Jane grew up in Hobart, TAS, and is a part-time Occupational Therapist and full-time mum to James & Lucy!
James was born on April 1st 2008, and Lucy was born February 9th 2010...
4 comments:
let the fun begin!! can't wait til we get onto colours...can you do blog votes so we can help choose hehe!! FUN
Fun for some!
I'm imagining Aaron swearing trying to work out what goes where. Good thing he's not a builder I say.
Can't wait to see the frame up. :)
good to see guys, least you wont have to worry about termites. do sylvia and i get a say in our bedroom colours?, or a least curtains.....
Sure Ange & Danny... The catch is we like our colour consultants to be face to face so we'll book in your families first holidays hey?
And Bainy, I didn't say I wouldn't be swearing as I played with the giant meccano!!!!
Post a Comment