Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two little Bumble Bees!

This morning was Lucy's first 'orientation' at Bumble Bees. James was keen to show her the ropes!




And then James decided to take a pic of Lucy and I...


And one last squeezy self-portrait before I took my little girl and my super-big-man boy off to childcare.


I don't know if it was the restless nights sleep last night or the fact I hadn't thought much about packing Miss Lucy lu off for the day but it hit me when I got back to the car and I shed a tear or twenty on the drive home.

They just keep on growing up...

After 3 hours of playing and eating non-stop (and refusing to have a sleep in the nursery) I picked up a happy but very weary little girl and brought her home to bed. 3 hours later she woke up so we could go and pick James up!

Day 2 of orientation next week and then she launches into the 2 day a week lifestyle the week after!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aw, Janey!
Sounds like it went pretty well then, other than perhaps for you!
What big grown up kids they are. I reckon Lucy will love it with all the other kids, she's such a social little kid <3
btw - it gets easier for you too)