Sunday, April 3, 2011

Party Time!!!!

(A BIG thankyou to Sylvia and Trish for decorating all of these cupcakes while I made Mr Tiger. They were a lot more fiddly than I thought and if it was me decorating, I reckon we would have ended up with a lot more butterflies!!!!)

It was a dress-up party and James was going to be a tiger... But he wasn't in the end...

Thanks to everyone for celebrating with James, he had a fantastic time. The dress ups were great, the presents were overwhelming and humbling, and the company was second to none.

But I'm a little bit glad that Tinkler birthday season is over for another year...

2 comments:

Jacqui Walsh said...

Looks like a great party! Well done with the cakes... they look fantastic! Wish I could have been there with the little 'super-big-man', but only so much traveling you can do in a week and there's a lot to be done this week! We'll have to celebrate when we're confined to a plane for 24 hours. :)

Ange Carmichael said...

Awesome party as always, so much kiddie fun to be had...so whats the story Jamesy boy, didn't want to be a tiger mate, don't blame ya, what was mum thinkin'?!