Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 3 - Rome...

4 comments:

Ange Carmichael said...

stunning, stunning - you really did so awesome with that new camera...I feel privileged to have had the preview on the photos already, hey maybe you should put these into a short video, did you have some footage too??
Ahh, would love to call around friday for some scones again :( x

Ange Carmichael said...

did i tell you leigh may be heading over to Europe for work later in the year - bummed Im all out of leave passes...

Sarah said...

Wow!! Nice to see you in a pic too Miss Jane!!! Beautiful night shot of the Collesseum! Ah, brings back memories. What lucky kids they are. Love the spaghetti shots! So Italian!

The Tinkler Family said...

Great idea Ange, the 'how' is where I'm stuck...
It was awesome. I will put some words with these blogs at some point... Just need to get a move on!!!