Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ange's Tag Email

I don't normally do these so consider yourself privileged Ange!!!!

10 years ago
1998 - My last year of school. Studied very little when not playing netball in the Southern Lights Academy, travelling to Melbourne to play with the Southern Lights in the Victorian State League (when I was selected), and I think this was the year we came 4th at 19&U Netball Nationals...

5 years ago
Last year of Uni - graduated as an Occupational Therapist (what's that???) and was dating Matt who I met on the same night as the Bali bombings (5.5 years ago).

5 places lived
Albury-Wodonga
Wycheproof (Google it...)
Wagga Wagga (NEVER EVER again!)
Coffs Harbour (oh so briefly when we first moved)
and good old Crystal Downs Drive, Blackmans Bay, TAS

5 months ago
I was 8 months pregnant but looked about 6 months (thanks for staying so compact James) so was shocking people at work when I started wrapping things up for my Maternity Leave...

5 bad habits
Biting my nails occasionally
Struggling to put my washing away
Spending too much time Facebooking & Blogging
Crossing my legs
Having piles of papers & magazines lying around that I want to read but don't get time.

5 things to do tomorrow
Go to the movies for Babes-In-Arms session (once a month)
Send the thankyou note to Libby that's been sitting on my coffee table for over a month
Put my clothes away (yeah right!)
Change my Maternal & Child Health Nurse Appointment
Feed James!!!!

5 thing people may not know about me
My biggest fear is that people don't like me - even though I know quite well I can't do anything about it.
I've been snow skiing once and loved it but have never gone back??????
I hate, hate, HATE getting water spray on my face in the shower.
I make homemade Tomato Sauce & Relish every year.
I've recently become a Knitting Nancy & Crocheting freak!!!

1 comment:

Ange Carmichael said...

Well Janey I have even learnt some things I didn't know about you :-)