Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZVSkS1uCYA
Monday, August 11, 2008
James & Finn out for lunch...
We had lunch with Nan, Pa, Aunty Em & Finn in Yarrawonga yesterday. James and Finn have reached an age where they can regard each other and, judging by the video footage, they're impressed with what they see. So were their respective parents and grandparents!!!!
Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZVSkS1uCYA

Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZVSkS1uCYA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like you need to feed your son more so he doesn't have to go looking elsewhere for something to chew on!!!
Love the video as well!!!
Jane, thanks for the comment on my blog.
I really like A series of unfortunate events.
they are awesome!!!!!!!
I have just finished #1 and am starting #2.
My mum asked if she could borrow them after me.
James is really cute, I hope to see you soon.
Love Jenna
xx
Post a Comment