Mothers Group in Wodonga has been going strong while I've been away, and they've started to meet on a Friday for a cuppa as well as Tuesday lunch.
Today was my turn to host the get-together so here's a photo of some of the kids lined up!!!
Chelsea, James, Maddie, Austin, & Charlotte

And we also head off to the local cinema on the first Monday of the month to the Babes-In-Arms movie screening... The choice for August left a bit to be desired with the LOUD and then soft soundtrack of Hancock resulting in an unsettled James and we left after 10 minutes. He's a fast mover though and had already sidled up to Charlotte for a cuddle...


2 comments:
Awwww that picture of James with his sweet little friend is so cute!!!!
What a great idea to have movies sessions for mums with bubs - I am going to try to take Zak and Jenna tomorrow not sure how he will go or if the other ppl in the cinemas will like it much though.
He looks so grown up!!! Nice to see pics of all his little friends that I've heard all about.
Post a Comment