Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mothers Group still going strong...

Our Mum's group is still going strong, still meeting twice a week most weeks and 8 of us are now playing tennis as well on a Thursday morning! We've had our share of Tupperware parties and book parties, and we also have an Enjo rep amongst us so we're ticking all the boxes for stay at home mums!!!!

The bubs have all grown heaps since we started meeting at the end of April, Charlotte and Maddie are now crawling forwards, Austin is crawling backwards!!!! and James - the baby of the group, is the next one to get going (although his push up style of crawling is pretty inefficient!!! - I promise to get some video of it for all of you who won't see it live!!!!)

Here's a photo of the bubs taken on Tuesday... (left to right) Ayla, James, Ty, Charlotte, Ruby, Austin, Lyla, Archer, Jameson & Maddie.
And, for comparison, here's our Mum's group photo taken in May 2008... From left to right... (back row) Taryn & Archer, Shannon & Chelsea, Suzie & Charlotte, (Wendy the MCH nurse), Karen & Ruby, Renee & Anoushka, Paula & Austin, Emma & Zavier, Kelly & Lyla.
(front row) me & James, Trish & Chelsea, Jacinta & Ayla, Laura & Maddie

The girls are a really great bunch and I know that all of us are so thankful for such a supportive Mum's group. There's no faking how well (or otherwise) we're doing to each other and there's always an ear for support or plenty of advice whenever it's needed! I know that Mum's groups can sometimes create a bit of pressure to have the perfect child so I really do appreciate how lucky I am to be part of this group of down-to-earth SuperMums!

No comments: