What a gorgeous photo of your mum and James. I bet you will miss them and likewise. Leon looks like a proud Grandpa especially after having 3 girls... Not long 'til we see you now!!!
We love catching up with your news Jane, Matt & James. Such lovely photos too. Glad you had a great time with L & M too. I love the pic of the 3 lads having beer and chips. Love from the Philippines. Max & Nora
Matt, Jane, James & Lucy live in Victoria, Australia. Matt grew up in Jerilderie, NSW, and is a Livestock Agent, Jane grew up in Hobart, TAS, and is a part-time Occupational Therapist and full-time mum to James & Lucy!
James was born on April 1st 2008, and Lucy was born February 9th 2010...
2 comments:
What a gorgeous photo of your mum and James. I bet you will miss them and likewise. Leon looks like a proud Grandpa especially after having 3 girls...
Not long 'til we see you now!!!
We love catching up with your news Jane, Matt & James.
Such lovely photos too.
Glad you had a great time with L & M too. I love the pic of the 3 lads having beer and chips.
Love from the Philippines.
Max & Nora
Post a Comment