Friday, November 21, 2008

Swan Hill...

For those who don't know (I should do this for all of our trips away as a little insight into Victoria!) Swan Hill is on the Murray River - about 390km from Wodonga.

When we first moved to Wodonga I travelled over to Swan Hill to work and stayed with Danny & Sylvia just north of Wycheproof (you can see good old Wyche on the map just south of Swan Hill). Incidentally, Danny and Sylvia welcomed their 2nd additions to the family this week - 2 little brothers for Alicia... James Daniel and Hugh Aleksander. From the few pics we've seen they're extremely good looking little boys (which is surprising seeings Sylvs tells us they look just like Danny!!! he he he )

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for that - I had no idea where Swan Hill is!

Jacqui Walsh said...

Poor old Danny!!! (Not that he's that old) He even cops it on the blog!