Thursday, November 20, 2008

Swanning over to Swan Hill

James and I took a quick trip to Swan Hill on Monday to visit my old work and workmates...

James thought Swan Hill was pretty close to Wodonga as he slept the whole way!

We stayed with Beck (who was my boss but I also went to uni with her!!! what a good boss hey!!!)We were looking forward to seeing Beck & Jase and meeting their new little girl Poppy! Poppy is exactly 3 months younger than James.
Here's Beck with little Poppy and big James!
And Beck was doing something funny here to get both babies looking at her!!!
James was pretty impressed with Poppy...
He had to make sure she was real...
And then, after less than 24 hours in Swan Hill we drove back home! I tell you what - I was very jealous of him sleeping the trip home while I struggled to stay awake!!!

2 comments:

Jacqui Walsh said...

Ohhhhhh! He's a big boy now- facing the front in his car seat. Loved seeing him on skype tonight. Can't believe how quickly he moves around now! And loved his giggles!

Sarah said...

How cute - he'll probably be fascinated with babies too.
He does look so grown up in his big boy car seat!