Like all family weddings, it was a great occasion to celebrate the union, but also catch up with fantastic family and have a good laugh or two.
Here's my Aunty Karen, Uncle Peter and Blake (on the left) with Hayley and her parents on the right.

Lucy attended her first wedding...

and James looked pretty smart...

And then we left them for the evening in the care of Nan & Pa Tinkler who helped us out by babysitting while they were in Canberra visiting Em, Pat and Finn.
I started getting creative with the hipstamatic application I downloaded onto Dad's camera...


Dad & I

A rare pic of Matty & I together...

Jacqui & Mum

1 comment:
Yay, how cool is it and so easy hey!! Love these piccies and seeing the matt and jane photo - now you just need to sneak Leons iphone home with you, sure he wouldn't notice ;)
btw - Leigh is a very wounded boy after todays encounter with the mighty pies... :(
Post a Comment