I snapped this pic on one of the rare occasions I had the luxury of travelling in the front seat ;)

Normally I try my hardest to get out of driving, but this trip, the short straw was definitely being the passenger. With tag-teams going on with sleeping and crying it was just easier to sit in the back to keep an eye on Lucy and interact with James.
Oh, and the borrowed DVD player was a life saver - think that might go on the wishlist for next time we do a long trip!
On our last day of travel, we stopped for lunch in Tarcutta, a couple of hours north of here on the Hume Highway.
Lucy thoroughly enjoyed her freedom...

James enjoyed the park...


And pushing Lucy on her first swing, (with the pleading of the Mumma in the background - "that's high enough mate!")

1 comment:
Long car trips are TOUGH!!!
I'm heading up to Wynyard tomorrow with my kiddies (thankfully I have a wonderful sister, itching to go see how boyfriend too).
We invested in some portable DVD players a few years back - LIFE SAVERS!!!!!
Glad you're back safe and sound!
Post a Comment