Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Snapping the Tinklers... in the wild...

Having wasted many hours over the last 2 years trying to get photos of James, Matt & I, and more recently with Lucy, I've come to the conclusion that studios are not for us, and the 'wild' is the only place to snap us!

Jacqui cooperated with my request and hunted and tracked us around the Coffs Harbour Jetty for a quick photo shoot the day before we came home.

We'd had brilliant weather the first week and a half we were in Coffs but I didn't get around to organising this til the end. As you can see from little Lucy's nose and my hair - it was windy and COOOOOOLD! Oh well, the photos have turned out well anyway!











Thanks Jacqui!

4 comments:

Ange Carmichael said...

i think photographs out in the elements are heaps more fun!! 'specially for little boys who like to run and run...cute girl, cute tights ;)

Sarah said...

So gorgeous! Fantastic job Jaq. I agree, so much more natural and it suits u guys too. Great job catching up Jane

Jacqui Walsh said...

My pleasure!! Couldn't think of more gorgeous subjects to take photos of!
Hopefully by Christmas I will have learnt to use my camera properly so we can take some more. :)

Tina said...

love the new header Jane, big fan of outdoorsy photos over studio, so much more natural :)