Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our first family holiday (of sorts)!!!!


Matt, James and I will pack up tomorrow morning to head off on an action packed weekend...
First stop is grand old Wycheproof, north central Victoria, where Matt and I lived for 2 and 1/2 years until September 2007. James started his pre-life there too!!!
Then on Saturday we've got Leah and Travis' wedding in Bendigo and we're also catching up with Josh & Chan, my great Aunts Vetz & Florence (James' great great Aunts I think!!!), and my Uncle John, his wife Elena and my cousins...
Then Sunday brings my first Mother's Day!!!! WOW!!!! We'll wait and see how James' spoils me seeings he's so capable at this stage. I went through labour... we'll see how Matt goes with planning Mother's day!!!
We're looking forward to the weekend but I'm a little daunted about packing the essentials for James - I hope that whatever I forget isn't too important!!!!

Will report back after the weekend...

1 comment:

Ange Carmichael said...

Tell Matt the first mothers day is supposed to have ALL the trimmings, breakfast in bed, a piece of jewellery and of course that new dressing gown and slippers!!!
Good luck for the trip and hope James is on his best behaviour.