I cannot get over how much he has grown, when did this happen!!! And I thought you were keeping us updated with photos obviously they can be deceiving, he looks so grown up and so kissable!!!
Matt, Jane, James & Lucy live in Victoria, Australia. Matt grew up in Jerilderie, NSW, and is a Livestock Agent, Jane grew up in Hobart, TAS, and is a part-time Occupational Therapist and full-time mum to James & Lucy!
James was born on April 1st 2008, and Lucy was born February 9th 2010...
5 comments:
He looks so excited!! Having seen him in the bath, I can only imagine how much he will love a pool.
oh so cute but he;s growing up to fast
nan and pa
He certainly looks very excited. Cute bathers, get him in there early :)
I cannot get over how much he has grown, when did this happen!!! And I thought you were keeping us updated with photos obviously they can be deceiving, he looks so grown up and so kissable!!!
Magnificent physique but needs to some work on those thighs. Need to go to powerplate with his Nanna.
Post a Comment