Anyway, more about Kate next week when she's been to the cup and is back visiting us again!!! Plus, James is taking Matt and I to the Wyche races so I'll remember to take the camera!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
A Week in Review...
We're pretty lucky this week! Kate's visiting from Sydney on her way to Melbourne Cup festivities in Melbourne... But, in summary of our last week...
Jameson (from my Mum's Group) came over for a play on Friday. Jameson's Mum needed a little bit of rest because Jameson is being a little bit of a night owl at the moment, and his Dad is away working in Sydney, so he came over for a couple of hours to have a play!!!
So after we'd had a play we walked down to the park to meet the rest of our Mum's group. Jameson enjoyed testing out the toddler seat that is part of our pram. And James thought it was funny having something to play with in front of him!!!
This weekend we didn't go anywhere! Shock!!!! So we kept busy around the house, and got to go for some walks with Matt...
Matt & James spent Sunday afternoon hooning around the backyard in a new set of wheels!!!
Anyway, more about Kate next week when she's been to the cup and is back visiting us again!!! Plus, James is taking Matt and I to the Wyche races so I'll remember to take the camera!
Anyway, more about Kate next week when she's been to the cup and is back visiting us again!!! Plus, James is taking Matt and I to the Wyche races so I'll remember to take the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
James and Jameson look like they're up to a bit of mischief there!!
James looks like he's really enjoying that clothes basket ride. In a couple of years, Matt may regret ever showing him that one!!
Great planning ahead with the toddler seat Jane! :)
What a wonderfully special friend you are! Glad to see you sharing the love :)
I showed Finn the pic of James in the clothes basket, and now he wants us to get one for him!! Hope you have a lovely time at the races. All good here in Canberra -- we can't wait to rendezvous with you all in Echuca in 10 days' time!
Post a Comment