Monday, July 5, 2010

Escaping Cabin Fever...

You can't really tell from these pics but it was 7 degrees and foggy... We hit the shops for a bit of holiday preparation and then, as a reward for Mum & boy, we hit the botanical gardens. Lucy snoozed in the pram from go to whoa so James enjoyed some free time and Mummy time!




I snapped this video too while he was kickin' it around the gardens...


Best thing I've ever done is thrown some cheap beach balls in the car/pram/nappy bag! With a boy who wants to run, kick and catch all of the time, they're a Godsend! And then we deflate them, put them back in the car and forget about them til next time...

2 comments:

Ange Carmichael said...

Good kick James! You'll be a soccer mum before you know it - hey when do you head off and for how long?

Sarah said...

That boy of yours is pretty coordinated. Trust me, I watch all the little 5-6 year olds every saturday morning, while freezing my butt off, and he's a lot better than a lot of them :)