Those who thought Mum, Dad and Jacqui were the only residents here are wrong... You forgot about 'Bluey'. He lives between the clothesline and the pool in a leafy, ferny garden bed. And he comes out to soak up the sun... He let us get pretty close yesterday! James was even within a metre of him! But then he decided it was home time...
We had one in our drive way the other day when I went to take the rubbish out. I squeeled like a girl! It totally freaked me out and I made Aaron go and catch it and he and the kids let it go up his parent's backyard. Cool pics though :)
Matt, Jane, James & Lucy live in Victoria, Australia. Matt grew up in Jerilderie, NSW, and is a Livestock Agent, Jane grew up in Hobart, TAS, and is a part-time Occupational Therapist and full-time mum to James & Lucy!
James was born on April 1st 2008, and Lucy was born February 9th 2010...
2 comments:
Freak!!
We had one in our drive way the other day when I went to take the rubbish out.
I squeeled like a girl!
It totally freaked me out and I made Aaron go and catch it and he and the kids let it go up his parent's backyard.
Cool pics though :)
Post a Comment